- FULL BROCHURE CAN BE VIEWED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- NEWLY BUILT HOME OF AROUND 8000 SQ FT
- MAGNIFICENT 3 STOREY PORCELAIN TILED RECEPTION HALL 22'6" X 17' OVERLOOKED FROM TWO GALLERIED LANDINGS
- FOUR SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 27'5" X 19'2"
- LAUNDRY ROOM, GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM & PLANT ROOM
- SEVEN SUMPTUOUS BEDROOMS OVER 3 FLOORS ALL WITH DRESSING ROOMS OR FITTED WARDROBES
- SEVEN LUXURY EN SUITES
- THIRD OF AN ACRE PLOT, SECURE 90' ROAD FRONTAGE, INTEGRAL DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE. VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
Superbly located within one of the finest addresses on Emerson Park is this stunning, newly built family home offering around 8000 sq ft of outstanding accommodation set over three floors.
A substantial front door leads you into the magnificent three storey porcelain tiled reception hall of 22'6" x 17' which is overlooked from two galleried landings. Four spacious reception rooms provide a drawing room 27'3" x 26', cinema room 16'8" x 15'5", a study 11'7" x 9'9" and a family room 18'4" x 16'9" which is open plan from the fabulous bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room of 27'5" x 19'2". In addition there is a separate laundry room, plant room and ground floor cloakroom.
There are seven sumptuous bedrooms set over two floors, all with luxuriously appointed bath or shower rooms together with either fitted or walk-in wardrobes. The stunning master bedroom measures around 27'3" x 23'7" and incorporates a separate fitted dressing area and luxuriously appointed en suite bathroom.
To the second floor, one of the two amazing bedrooms could easily provide a spacious cinema or games room.
Being set within its own grounds and gardens of around a third of an acre, the property has a secure 90' gated frontage which could accommodate many vehicles and provides access to an integral double width garage. The south facing rear garden incorporates extensive lawns and a substantial full width paved terrace.
This beautifully appointed property is now available and must be viewed personally for its exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation together with its splendid plot and location to be fully appreciated.
Ref No. 4941-19. EPC C.