- FULL BROCHURE CAN BE VIEWED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- OVERALL PLOT APPROXIMATELY 0.9 OF ACRE (TO BE CONFIRMED)
- 180' ROAD FRONTAGE, PRIME TREE LINED LOCATION ON EMERSON PARK
- FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP TO PROVIDE 2 EXCEPTIONAL NEW BUILD PROPERTIES (S.T.P.P.)
- RECEPTION HALL 28'5" X 11'10", GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- SEVEN SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 27'9" X 10'1" & UTILITY ROOM
- G/F GUEST BEDROOM 20' X 10'5" WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FIVE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, DRESSING ROOM, FOUR EN SUITES & CLOAKROOM
- TWO LARGE GARAGES AND VARIOUS OUTBUILDINGS
- RARELY AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY. VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
In our opinion the site could easily accommodate two substantial new build properties which themselves could have exceptional values. Obviously, this is subject to any necessary planning consent.
A particular point of note is the historic water tower within the frontage of the property which we understand is listed therefore would have to be taken into consideration with any planning proposal. We do not in any way feel this should be a hinderance but indeed could be a particular special feature.
At present the existing property has accommodation incorporating four double bedrooms, all with en suite, plus a dressing room, prayer room and cloakroom to the first floor.
To the ground floor, a reception hall provides access to the living accommodation incorporating six reception areas being a lounge 31'9" x 27'2", dining room 19'6" x 18'4", family room 41' x 15'2", day room 17'2" x 14', a TV room 16'9" x 10'6" and games/living room 28'4" x 17'.
In addition there is a ground floor guest bedroom 20' x 10'5" with en suite shower room, ground floor cloakroom and a recently re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room 27'9" x 10'1" with integrated appliances and separate utility room.
Within the grounds to the rear there are various outbuildings which could have a variety of recreational uses, in addition to two garages of 31' x 22' and 23'4" x 21'1".
We cannot over emphasize the need for a personal inspection to fully appreciate the potential offered by this rarely available property subject to any necessary planning consents.
Ref No. 4850-18. EPC D.