- FULL BROCHURE CAN BE VIEWED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
- RARELY AVAILABLE DETACHED PROPERTY PROVIDING SEPARATE ACCOMMODATION FOR TWO FAMILIES
- THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT & TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- COULD EASILY BE RECONVERTED TO A TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME INCORP. FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, FOUR BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
- IN & OUT DRIVEWAY, OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR MANY VEHICLES
- ATTACHED GARAGE 24'3" X 10'5"
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN APPROXIMATELY 53' X 43' INCORP. LAUNDRY ROOM OFF THE BACK OF THE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER TURNING
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this detached family home which is currently divided into two separate apartments.
The accommodation could easily be converted to provide one traditional family home with living accommodation to the ground floor and bedroom accommodation to the first floor, but at present the ground floor accommodation incorporates three bedrooms, one with an en suite shower, a family bathroom, separate WC, good size lounge of around 22'9" x 12'4" and an open plan kitchen/family room of around 18' x 18'.
The apartment to the first floor has accommodation off a spacious first floor landing area measuring around 17'10" x 16'9" overall and accommodation which incorporates two double bedrooms, both of which are fitted and one having an en suite bathroom. There is a third bedroom/dining room with French doors onto a sizeable secluded balcony to the rear. A cloakroom and living accommodation incorporate a fabulous lounge 18' x 17'10" with Juliette balcony to the rear and a custom fitted kitchen of 12'4" x 9'2".
Both properties are double glazed and both have gas central heating via radiators.
To the front, an in and out driveway provides off-road car parking for many vehicles and leads to a garage of 24'3" x 10'5". To the rear, there is an enclosed garden measuring around 53' x 43' which also incorporates a laundry room off the back of the garage.
We cannot over emphasize the need for a personal inspection to fully appreciate this rarely available accommodation which as previously mentioned could easily be reconverted to provide a detached family home which could have four reception rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Ref No. 5119-21. Awaiting EPC.